Guests must wear a mask to enter Her Majesty's castle.
Contactless temperature screening will take place before entering the castle
- We welcome you to enjoy the Castle and ask that you please stay at a sword's length from your fellow Royals.
- To create a safe and comfortable environment, each Castle will follow local state guidelines for limited guest capacity.
- Once inside the Grand Ceremonial Arena and ready for feasting, we will ensure a minimum of 6 feet between parties for extra elbow room and rigorous cheering!
- Guests will be seated only with people booked under the same reservation. To ensure that you, your friends and your family are booked under the same reservation, please include all guests when booking or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to add guests to an existing reservation. Should your group size be larger than local seating restrictions allow, we will provide multiple seating sections adjacent to one another.
- Protect your kingdom by keeping your family together. We've placed markers throughout Her Majesty's halls to remind you about distancing while you explore the Castle.
Highest Standards of Cleanliness
Our Management Team and dedicated "Cleanliness Crew" will ensure that:
- Her Majesty's Castle is cleaned thoroughly through the day and night.
- All high-touch areas are disinfected multiple times per show.
- Digital beverage menus accessible through smartphones and disposable table cards are used at each show to minimize contact.
Health and Safety
- All Team Members will have a health and temperature check prior to the start of each shift.
- All team members will wear a mask at all times and Team Members handling food or drinks will wear gloves.
- All guests over six years old will have a temperature check prior to entering the Castle and must wear a mask/face covering. If any guest's temperature is over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, the entire group will be asked to reschedule.
- All guests will walk over sanitation floor mats to clean their shoes as they enter the Castle. Hand sanitizer is conveniently located throughout the Castle.
- All Team Members will receive ongoing training on new health and safety guidelines.
It is our honor to provide you with an unforgettable experience of revelry, feasting and fun! The health and safety of our Royal Guests and Her Majesty's Court are extremely important to us.
- Service is at the heart of what we do. Although it might feel a bit different, it is our honor to entertain you with the authentic tournament you've loved for decades.
- We have a new process to welcome guests into the Castle with minimal contact.
- Additional time will be granted for the entry and exit of the Grand Ceremonial Arena.
- Upon request, disposable silverware and straws will be available.
- Our Show Cast will not be signing autographs after the show to protect our valued guests and Team Members.
- We promise you'll leave with a memory that will last a lifetime!