Suit Up For Fun!
We are excited to welcome you back to our Castles! We’ve created an extensive reopening plan with direction from health experts and government officials. Our focus remains on the health and safety of our guests and Team Members, to ensure we exceed standards and your expectations.
It is our pleasure to share our new modifications that will make your Medieval Times experience safe, fun and unforgettable. Enjoy the tournament!
Castles Now Open:
Orlando, FL | Chicago, IL | Dallas, TX | Myrtle Beach, SC | Baltimore, MD | Atlanta, GA | Scottsdale, AZ | Lyndhurst, NJ | Buena Park, CA
Here’s What to Expect
- All guests are required to wear a mask to enter Her Majesty’s Castle.
- We welcome you to enjoy the Castle and ask that you please stay at a sword’s length from your fellow Royals.
- To create a safe and comfortable environment, each Castle will have limited guest capacity.
- Once inside the Grand Ceremonial Arena and ready for feasting, we will ensure space between parties for extra elbow room and rigorous cheering!
- Guests will be seated only with people booked under the same reservation. To ensure that you, your friends and your family are booked under the same reservation, please include all guests when booking or contact us at 888 WE JOUST or firstname.lastname@example.org to add guests to an existing reservation. Should your group size be larger than local seating restrictions allow, we will provide multiple seating sections adjacent to one another.
- Protect your kingdom by keeping your family together. We’ve placed markers throughout Her Majesty’s halls to remind you about distancing while you explore the Castle.
Highest Standards of Cleanliness
Our Management Team and dedicated “Cleanliness Crew” will ensure that:
- Her Majesty’s Castle is cleaned thoroughly through the day and night.
- All high-touch areas are disinfected multiple times per show.
- Digital beverage menus accessible through smartphones and disposable table cards are used at each show to minimize contact.
Health and Safety
- All Team Members will have a health and temperature check prior to the start of each shift.
- All Team Members will receive ongoing training on new health and safety guidelines.
The Show Experience
It is our honor to provide you with an unforgettable experience of revelry, feasting and fun! The health and safety of our Royal Guests and Her Majesty’s Court are extremely important to us.
- Service is at the heart of what we do. Although it might feel a bit different, it is our honor to entertain you with the authentic tournament you’ve loved for decades.
- We have a new process to welcome guests into the Castle with minimal contact.
- Additional time will be granted for the entry and exit of the Grand Ceremonial Arena.
- Upon request, disposable silverware and straws will be available.
- Our Show Cast will not be signing autographs after the show to protect our valued guests and Team Members.
- We promise you’ll leave with a memory that will last a lifetime!
Frequently Asked Questions
HUUZZAH! Absolutely! Tickets are available for purchase online. Check our website for special promotions and offers.
Yes, Good Noble. Purchasing tickets in advance helps facilitate social distancing at the Castle. Tickets for all shows must be purchased in advance on our website at www.medievaltimes.com. To create a safe and comfortable environment, each Castle will follow local guidelines for guest capacity. During the tournament, guests will be seated only with people booked under the same reservation. To ensure that you, your friends and your family are booked under the same reservation, please include all guests when booking. Once inside the Grand Ceremonial Arena and ready for feasting, we will ensure a minimum of 6 feet between parties for extra elbow room and rigorous cheering!
Our horses and falcons are always a top priority for us! We will continue to ensure they receive all the love and care to keep them happy, healthy and strong. Our Master Horse Trainer, qualified stable hands, and veterinary care are available around the clock to assist if needed. Regular visits from the veterinarian and farrier will continue while we are closed. Even when they aren’t performing in shows, our falcons are flown every day. Our horses are consistently taken out of their stalls, exercised, cleaned, and groomed. They often enjoy vacation time at nearby ranches. The exercise and mental stimulation ensure that they stay happy and healthy! Catch our behind-the-scenes animal care on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, or YouTube.
While we’ve been closed, we have been busy! Our teams are working hard caring for our horses and birds and making sure our beautiful Castles remain in tip top shape and ready to welcome you back safely when the time is right. We have pivoted our Costume Shop and are using show costume material to make masks to donate to front line and essential workers. It’s baby season at the Chapel Creek Ranch in Sanger, TX. Each year, 25 to 30 foals are born here and begin their road to stardom! All over North America, team members are doing their part to keep themselves, their families and their communities safe by staying home and staying healthy. We cannot wait to welcome approximately 2,000 team members back as soon as we can reopen each location.
Thank you for your loyalty, Your Grace! We would be happy to help you, please email us at email@example.com and one of our team members will reschedule your reservation. We look forward to seeing you back again soon!
Certainly, Your Grace! We would be happy to assist you with rescheduling your tickets. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will help create your new booking. We look forward to seeing you back again soon!
Great question, Your Grace! Our Castles will follow all local guidelines for social distancing. We will have limited guest capacity, maintain a minimum of 6 feet between parties seated in the Grand Ceremonial Arena, and have added social distancing markers throughout the Castle.
To create a safe and comfortable environment, each Castle will adhere to the local guidelines for limits on guest capacity which may include total Castle capacity as well as the number of guests per party who can be seated together. Once inside the Arena and ready for feasting, we will ensure a minimum of 6 feet between parties for extra elbow room and rigorous cheering!
Protect your kingdom by keeping your family together! Watch for markers throughout Her Majesty’s halls to assist while you explore the Castle. We welcome you to enjoy your visit and ask that you please be mindful to stay at a sword’s length from your fellow royals.
Healthy habits protect our team members and our communities. All team members will have their temperature checked prior to the start of each shift. Team members will wear a mask at all times and team members handling food or drinks will wear gloves. All team members will receive ongoing training on new guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety. Hand sanitizer is conveniently located throughout the Castle for team members and guests.
It is our honor to provide you an experience of revelry, feasting and fun! The health and safety of our Royal Guests and Her Majesty’s Court are extremely important to us so we have made some enhancements to the experience. Service is at the heart of what we do. We have a new process to welcome guests to the Castle with minimal contact. Additional time will be granted for the entry and exit of the Grand Ceremonial Arena. Upon request disposable silverware and straws will be available.
If you have questions or need assistance, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1 888-WE-JOUST. Our team is looking forward to speaking with you and we appreciate your patience and understanding should our response time be longer than usual.
On behalf of all of us at Medieval Times, we are sending good wishes of health and well-being to you and your nobles!